Designed to effectively regulate oxygen flow for patients, with a multitude of flow options.
The Dynarex Oxygen Regulators are constructed of a lightweight aluminum with brass high pressure conduits and are designed to oxygen cylinders made with an CGA 870 fitting. Each of these regulators has easy-to -read gauges showing the LPM flow setting of anywhere between 0 and 25 LPM depending on the regulator. These regulators are available in mini and extended, offering the same functions as a standard regulators.
- Offers a multitude of liter flow options
- Mini regulators offer the same function as standard regulators while facilitating an easier fit into oxygen carry bags
- Brass core with aluminum sleeve (5225 and 5227 are all brass)
- Extended Regulators work with our Reorder No. 5701 Bubble Humidifier
- Cylinder Wrench: Designed for use with small medical oxygen regulators; constructed of durable plastic to make it easy to engage medical post valves